Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where have I been?!!

It has been a while since my last post and I feel like a broken record! I am here, and have been pretty much busy non-stop! I will get to posting some of the announcements, invites and even a couple of blogs I have designed soon but I wanted to get this one up here....

If you are in the St. George area and are looking for a way to learn how to digital scrapbook, my sweet friend Melissa is now teaching classes at Pebbles In My Pocket. It is $39 and it is a steal! Call Pebbles for more information or click here to go to the Pebbles blog.


She asked me to put together a kit that she could use for her Photoshop 101 class and I couldn't pass up the chance! I don't normally do kits....but I thought why not?! So if you sign up, this kit will be yours for F-R-E-E! Oh, and bring a friend...and get the add on kit FREE too!!!

Here are the previews:


it comes with a cute customizable (? that spelling looks wrong...probably is!) alpha:



And here is the bring a friend add on:




Hurry and sign up...class starts next week! :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the time and talent you put into this for me! Check out my blog to see my layouts I did! :) Thanks again! Love ya!

Heather said...

Rach...you should put his kit up for sale as well...and maybe do a tutorial on the customizable letters ;)

rememberthisdesigns said...

I am thinking I will put it up for sale, but probably after Melissa's class! And a tutorial on my alpha would be a must!!! :) You guys are so sweet! I am not a kit designer by any means, but I had fun doing this!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I spent some time trying to find your blog after seeing the darling "I Just Love You" kit and add-on on the MS Digital Designs website. I was hoping that I could buy the kit! I hope you will consider selling it!!! (and let me know if you do) Rebecca W (forrestandrebecca@gmail.com)