Friday, October 2, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!


Happy October everyone!!!
I put up all of my decorations yesterday and it got me in the Halloween spirit. And what is Halloween without a trick or a treat right? I am sure you don't want a trick but what about a treat?!


Here is a mini kit. I have been keeping busy but wanted to put something together and the good news is I am doing it BEFORE Halloween!


Pick it up now because it won't be free forever...I will leave the link up for a little bit.




And a huge THANK YOU to all of you for passing my name along and for your orders! I really appreciate it!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

(Comments make me happy :) hahaha!)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Great mini kit! Thanks girl!

Tami Cromar said...

Rachel, thanks for sending me your site & letting me know about the Boo kit, I love halloween & love the kit! You are soo talented!!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Thanks so much! This is such a cute kit!! Love it.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

And seriously...for free?!?!?! Thanks tons :)

Melissa said...

Cute Rach! you are just full of suprises!! Hope all is well and thank you! I will pass it! Get you some more traffic! ;)

Brandi said...

Hooray rache! I actually saw this the other day and my computer I thought had a virus...so the fix it man came today and gave it a good clean and re-started my modem (shhh...I am an idiot..) so I can FINALLY COMMENT AND DOWNLOAD stuff without it taking 2 hours! YAY! I LOVE this kit! You are so talented girl! And for free??? You are too generous! Love ya and hope to see you soon!!
bran

Sarah (Debbie) said...

gorgeous wee kit. Got my deccies up on sunday and Monday, it feels so strange to think in another 5 weeks we'll be putting up the Christmas ones LOL xthanks so much for sharing.

best wishes and angel blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.