Thursday, June 25, 2009

So Magical freebie kit


So this is my first ever "kit" and I use this term very very lightly. I realize why I stick more to making the cards and projects because holy cow...that is A LOT of work and I don't do it all the time. I have a completely new found respect for all those designers out there!


So when we went on our vacation earlier in the year, I wanted some papers I couldn't find out there to do my pages so I made some. Then I started thinking...maybe other people could use them. Then I was just going to package up the few papers I had and call it good. Then it was a couple of embellishments and then when I put the preview together it looked so sad and lonely. I went back and forth on whether to just do the papers or to do a few more embellishments and decided on a kit. Then we were moving and things got pushed back. Then I was unpacking and it got pushed back even further and so now I am just going to get it up and posted once and for all!


This will be left up as a freebie for a limited time only. I am not sure if I will sell down the road or just take it off entirely so grab it fast before it is gone!


Let me know what you think! :)
Rachel

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So darling! Can't wait to use it!! Thanks! I miss you!

Sandy said...

Such a cute kit, thanks for sharing! It wasnt the same without you at scrap night saturday..you might have to make a trip down for the next one ;)

Kim said...

Thanks!!!

Lynn P. said...

Rachel,
Thanks so much for this free kit! It is adorable! You do a wonderful job designing!

Stork Sak Diaper Bag said...

wow you have done the proper designing and plan for the sale of nice diaper bags.Stork Sak Diaper Bag

Misty said...

Thank you so much!! We leave this week for Disneyland, and I can't wait to use your kit!