Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm still here!


I have been meaning to do so much here lately but then life hiccuped and jumbled things up for a bit. Life is now settling back down and I am getting back into the swing of things. I had intended on getting Fathers day cards up way before now. I am working on some. If you are looking to have one done, email me and I will put you at the top of the list! Remember pre-made as well as custom card designs are both only $5.00. One day I will change up prices to accomodate custom but for now, that is where it stands!

I am also looking getting a printer lined up as well so you can choose between having them done for you from start to finish or doing them yourself. I am just working out costs and will post more on that later!

Thank you again for all your support!

1 comments:

shanon said...

Hey girl. Glad things are getting closer to normal for you. I got a question for you. How did you get your blog to have stuff on both sides of your post. Can you com to my blog and let me know. Thanx