Saturday, April 10, 2010

News...


I have been trying for days to find the way to word this post. I am not good with words. So this has been a tough one for me. I am changing a lot of things to make room for my photography business. I don't have as much time for designing as I used to. It is still something I LOVE to do and will be doing it here and there but for the time being I will not be taking custom card orders.


It makes me sad to say that. I have met so many wonderful people. I appreciate you trusting me to design your cards, your invitations, your blogs....I feel so honored. I really truly do.


Over the next week or two I will be going through my files and posting up past projects that have not been added for some odd crazy reason. All designs that have been posted will still be available for purchase at the $5.00 price.


Future designs may be posted here and there. I hope so! I am still designing cards and such for photography clients and am even taking care of the printing through my awesome print company so that I can see the order through from start to finish. (The designs still listed on this site will be available to print wherever you choose, but you will also have the option of ordering through me.)


Down the road when I get things settled I will start doing orders again. So it isn't a permanent goodbye, just a bit of a break.


Thank you again for your support and your business!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

bOOOOOO!!! I was just going to take my kids birthday pics and drop you a line! :*(
I know though, sometimes you just need to simplify. And breathe. Totally get that.
Hope all is going well with photography!
You comin down anytime soon? Maybe next time we might actually get to see each other!:(

Heather said...

Wow Rach! That is SO awesome! I'm sad that I will have to make my own cards now and not have them turn out as cute, but You will do great at the new photag business! COngrats and good luck!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Totally understand! You're awesome Rach!

Melissa said...

Boy! I must have really stressed you out with all those kits! :( I am soooo sorry! But I am very excited for you to SIMPLIFY and just focus on your photography stuff. I love you and miss you lots!!!